Buckeye Rodent Control & Removal in AZ.
Rodent Removal and Control in Buckeye, Anthem, Glendale, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Queen Creek, Phoenix, Avondale, Surprise, New River, Cave Creek, Carefree, and Mesa, Arizona.
Buckeye rodent control and removal is a common service provided by wildlife control operators. Rodent Removal is a common problem throughout the cities of Buckeye, Anthem, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Glendale Arizona. Rodents can become several hundreds within a year if the rodent infestation is left unchecked. These creatures have the ability to contaminate all the food in a given area, in a matter of a couple of weeks. Because of their small size, rodents can fit through a small opening, about the size of a nickel. This includes the attic, walls, underneath foundations, and within the furniture. A Mouse will live almost entirely on the food and water provided by the home or business owner, and rats will chew through everything they can find. The first step in controlling a rodent infestation is by limiting their food source. However, there is such a wide variety of things they can eat, this may not be enough.
COMMON PROBLEMS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH HAVING RODENTS IN YOUR HOME:
- Rodents in attic
- Rodents droppings
- Rodents chewing holes in attic screens, tearing up insulation
- Rodents is sheds & Crawlspaces
- Rodents contaminating food stores
- Rodents in walls
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS TO CONSIDER:
- Their Feces are blackish and have a strong, musty smelling odor.
- Small rodents only need an opening about a ¼ of an inch in size to crawl through.
- Rodents have excellent senses which include: vision, hearing, smell and touch.
- They are rapid breeders. Some rodents can conceive about six to ten litters per year with five to ten babies per litter.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM WHEN THEY ARE HIDING:
- In Insulation (Walls, Ceilings, Etc.).
- In attics or crawl spaces
- Under or behind furniture, cabinets, counters, showers, bathtubs and appliances.
- Around furnaces, hot water heaters, and AC Units.
- In stored boxes, paper or clothing
- In and around trash/garbage cans.
Note: If you hear skittering movement within the walls in different parts of the property, you probably have more than one. Call Arizona Wildlife Control today at (602) 618-0284 before the mice multiply!