Glendale Rodent Removal & Control Services in AZ.
Rodent Removal and Control in Glendale,
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Tempe, Anthem, Avondale, Surprise, New River, Cave Creek, Carefree, and Mesa, Arizona.
Glendale rodent control and removal is a common service provided by wildlife control operators. Rodent Removal is a common problem throughout the cities of Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Phoenix, Arizona.
Rodents are a warm-blooded mammal that can be found throughout the world. They have large front teeth for gnawing, and check teeth which are adapted for chewing. Rodents chew on a almost anything available to them and cause great damage in and around homes in Glendale.
Rodents can become hundreds of rodents within a year when left unchecked. They have the ability to infect all the food in a given area in a matter of weeks. Because of their size, rodents can fit through a small opening the size of a nickel. This includes the attic, walls, underneath foundations, and even within furniture.
A Rodent will live almost entirely on the food and water provided by your home or business, and rats will chew through everything. The first step in controlling a rodent infestation is by limiting their food source. However, there is such a wide variety of things they can eat, this may not be enough.
COMMON RODENT PROBLEMS:
- Rodents in attic
- Rodents droppings
- Rodents chewing holes in attic screens, tearing up insulation
- Rodents is sheds & Crawlspaces
- Rodents contaminating food stores
- Rodents in walls
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS TO CONSIDER:
- Their Feces are blackish and have a strong, musty smelling odor.
- Small rodents only need an opening about a ¼ of an inch in size to crawl through.
- Rodents have excellent senses which include: vision, hearing, smell and touch.
- They are rapid breeders. Some rodents can conceive about six to ten litters per year with five to ten babies per litter.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM WHEN THEY ARE HIDING:
- In Insulation (Walls, Ceilings, Etc.).
- In attics or crawl spaces
- Under or behind furniture, cabinets, counters, showers, bathtubs and appliances.
- Around furnaces, hot water heaters, and AC Units.
- In stored boxes, paper or clothing
- In and around trash/garbage cans.
Note: If you hear movement within the walls in different parts of the property, you probably have more than one. Call Arizona Wildlife Control today at (602) 618-0284 before the mice multiply!