New River Rodent Control & Removal in AZ.
Rodent Removal and Control in New River, Glendale, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Gilbert, Peoria, Anthem, Phoenix, Avondale, Surprise, Chandler, Cave Creek, Carefree, and Mesa, Arizona.
New River rodent control and removal is a common service provided by wildlife control operators. Rodent Removal is a common problem throughout the cities of New RIver, Mesa, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Ahwatukee Arizona. Rodents can become many hundreds within a couple of years when they are left unchecked. They have the ability to contaminate all of your food in a your home with their diseases in a matter of a few weeks. Because of their tiny size, rodents can fit through a small opening the size of about a nickel. This includes the attic, walls, ceilings, underneath foundations, and within furniture in your home. A Mouse will mostly live on the food and water provided by your home or business, and rats will chew their way through everything. The first step in controlling a rodent infestation is by removing their food source. However, there is such a wide variety of things they can eat, that this may not be enough of an effective solution.
COMMON PROBLEMS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH HAVING RODENTS IN YOUR HOME:
- Rodents in attic
- Rodents droppings
- Rodents chewing holes in attic screens, tearing up insulation
- Rodents is sheds & Crawlspaces
- Rodents contaminating food supplies
- Rodents in walls and ceilings
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS TO CONSIDER:
- Their Feces are blackish and have a strong, musty smelling odor.
- Small rodents only need an opening about a ¼ of an inch in size to crawl through.
- Rodents have excellent senses which include: vision, hearing, smell and touch.
- They are rapid breeders. Some rodents can conceive about six to ten litters per year with five to ten babies per litter.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM WHEN THEY ARE HIDING:
- In Insulation (Walls, Ceilings, Etc.).
- In attics or crawl spaces
- Under or behind furniture, cabinets, counters, showers, bathtubs and appliances.
- Around furnaces, hot water heaters, and AC Units.
- In stored boxes, paper or clothing
- In and around trash/garbage cans.
Note: If you hear movement within the walls in different parts of the property in New River, you probably have many more. Call Arizona Wildlife Control today at (602) 618-0284 before the mice multiply out of control!