Peoria Rodent Removal of
Mice/Mouse in Attic or Walls in AZ.
Rodent Removal and Mouse Control in Peoria, Cave Creek,
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa Arizona, AZ.
Peoria rodent control and mice removal is a common pest service provided by wildlife control operators. Mice Control is a common occurrence throughout the cities of Peoria, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix Arizona.
Two mice can multiply several hundred within a single year if the problem is not taken care of. They have the ability to contaminate all the food that you have stored in a given area in a matter of just weeks. Because of their small size, they can squeeze through a small opening the size of a nickel. This includes the attic, walls, underneath foundations, and even within furniture.
A Mouse spends their entire life living on the available food and water where they live. The first important step in controlling a rodent infestation is by limiting and removing their primary food source. However, there is such a wide variety of things they can eat, so this may not be enough to remove the mice population.
COMMON PROBLEMS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH HAVING MICE IN YOUR HOME:
- Mice in attic
- Mice droppings
- Mice chewing holes in attic screens, tearing up insulation
- Mice is sheds & Crawlspaces
- Mice contaminating food stores
- Mice in walls
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS TO CONSIDER:
- Mice are tiny, weighing only about 1/4 of an ounce
- Their Feces are blackish in color and have a strong, musty smelling odor.
- These small rodents only need an opening about a ¼ of an inch in size to crawl through to gain access.
- Mice have excellent senses of all kinds which include: vision, hearing, smell and touch.
- They are rapid breeders. They can spawn about six to ten litters per year with five to ten babies in each litter.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM WHEN THEY ARE HIDING:
- In Insulation (Walls, Ceilings, Etc.).
- In attics or crawl spaces
- Under or behind furniture, cabinets, counters, showers, bathtubs and appliances.
- Around furnaces, hot water heaters, and AC Units.
- In stored boxes, paper or clothing
- In and around trash/garbage cans.
Note: A Mouse may only travel up to a maximum of 30 feet from their nest to collect food, and prefer to travel much shorter distances if the option is available to them. With this being the case, if you hear movement within the walls in different parts of the property, you probably have more than one. Call Arizona Wildlife Control today at (602) 618-0284 before the mice multiply into a much larger and more expensive problem!