Tempe Rodent Control & Removal in AZ.
Rodent Removal and Control in Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Anthem, Phoenix, Avondale, Surprise, New River, Cave Creek, Carefree, and Mesa, Arizona.
Tempe rodent control and removal is a common service provided by wildlife control operators. Rodent Removal is a common problem throughout the cities of Tempe, Mesa, Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Glendale Arizona. Rodents can become many hundreds within a year when left unchecked. They have the ability to infect all the food in a given area with disease in a matter of weeks. Because of their size, rodents can fit through a small opening the size of about a nickel. This includes the attic, walls, underneath foundations, and within furniture in your home. A Mouse will live almost entirely on the food and water provided by the home or business owner, and rats will chew through almost everything. The first step in controlling a rodent infestation is by reducing their food source. However, there is such a wide variety of things they can eat, that this may not be enough.
COMMON PROBLEMS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH HAVING RODENTS IN YOUR HOME:
- Rodents in attic
- Rodents droppings
- Rodents chewing holes in attic screens, tearing up insulation
- Rodents is sheds & Crawlspaces
- Rodents contaminating food stores
- Rodents in walls
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS TO CONSIDER:
- Their Feces are blackish and have a strong, musty smelling odor.
- Small rodents only need an opening about a ¼ of an inch in size to crawl through.
- Rodents have excellent senses which include: vision, hearing, smell and touch.
- They are rapid breeders. Some rodents can conceive about six to ten litters per year with five to ten babies per litter.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM WHEN THEY ARE HIDING:
- In Insulation (Walls, Ceilings, Etc.).
- In attics or crawl spaces
- Under or behind furniture, cabinets, counters, showers, bathtubs and appliances.
- Around furnaces, hot water heaters, and AC Units.
- In stored boxes, paper or clothing
- In and around trash/garbage cans.
Note: If you hear movement within the walls in different parts of the property in Tempe, you probably have more than one. Call Arizona Wildlife Control today at (602) 618-0284 before the mice multiply!